1. No slug guns, pistols or rifles are allowed on any Shotgun Sports area.
2. The only targets permitted are clays, except that paper and cardboard are allowed on the patterning board.
3. When shotguns are carried uncased they must be broken open or the muzzle must be pointed up with the action open.
4. Only target loads are permitted in shot sizes: 7, 7½, 8 & 9, except at the Patterning Board where hunting loads are allowed.
5. Only two shells may be loaded in a shotgun at a time, except on the trap field when the limit is one.
6. No hand-throwing of clays is allowed in the Sporting Clays, Skeet or Trap ranges.
7. The Skeet and Trap fields are open only if at least one person has been instructed in the safe operation of the Skeet/Trap houses.