CMP Service Rifle Clinic - June 26th, 2022
Interested in learning about National Match competition with U.S. military issue rifles?
Don't have a U.S. military issue rifle, use ours!
ASC, in conjunction with the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP), will conduct National Match Course Clinics.
ASC will furnish:
- Service Grade M1 Garands or Match Grade AR-15 rifles (your choice)
- M1 Carbines are available for Juniors
- 45 Rounds of Ammunition
- 1.5 hours of Classroom Instruction
- 1.5 hours of Range Time
Donations to defray costs are:
Use coupon codes below at registration time to receive a discount - No refunds will be given for not using coupon codes at registration time.
- $65 (any rifle)
- $45 (Juniors - with Carbine, age 20 and younger) - Coupon Code CMPJunior
- $45 if you use your own US Military type rifle and ammo - Coupon Code CMPownammo
- $55 for active or reserve military (any rifle) - Coupon Code CMPmilitary
RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2022 CMP SERVICE RIFLE CLINICS CAN BE MADE AT ANY TIME UP THRU THE DAY BEFORE THE SCHEDULED CLINIC ON OUR EVENT WEBSITE https://aurorasc.org/departments/civilian-marksmanship
Reservations should be made for a particular rifle type and a specific date.
The entire clinic - classroom and range time - lasts approximately 3 hours. We shoot rain or shine.
"Please note that leaving a message on the ASC voice mail or E-Mail at other times does not constitute a reservation."
Ear and eye protection is mandatory and can be supplied.
Proper shooting clothing, such as a long-sleeve shirt, long pants, and elbow pads are strongly recommended.
Participation in a CMP Clinic fulfills one of the requirements to purchase a surplus M1 Garand Rifle from the Civilian Marksmanship Program.