In the email that went out to members on 3/20 it was stated that the club would remain closed until 4/7 and possibly longer if the Governor extends the duration of the stay-at-home order, which he has. The board will take this discussion up again at our meeting this Thursday ,4/9. We will post our decision on the website and facebook page.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this unprecedented event.
President, Aurora Sportsmen’s Club